SamCERA’s Reopening Plans – June 15, 2021
Learn about what reopening will look like at SamCERA.
(Updated on June 20, 2021.)
The past year has been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We are excited to announce that we will be reopening our office to members on June 15, 2021.
While we look forward to seeing our members, we encourage everyone to utilize our remote services whenever possible. We’ve seen the great value in remote services over the past year, not only keeping members and employees safe, but also saving travel time and minimizing our carbon footprint.
As the state of this public health emergency evolves, we will remain focused on keeping our employees and members safe, healthy, and informed. Please read below for more detailed information about what reopening will look like at SamCERA. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns and be sure to visit www.samcera.org for the most up-to-date information about our current services.
Remote Member Services
We strongly encourage members to continue taking advantage of our remote services, as we will continue to offer the following:
- Phone and Video Appointments
- Virtual Financial Planning Classes
- Virtual Retirement Seminars
- Submitting Forms and Documents by email, fax, or on the MySamCERA Member Portal
To access your account 24/7 from the comfort of your home, log in to the MySamCERA member portal at www.mysamcera.org. You can also send messages and submit documents in the member portal. Contact us if you need assistance logging into your account.
Visiting Our Office In-Person
Due to a limited number of staff returning to the office, all members requiring assistance in-person need to make an appointment prior to arriving. Appointments can be requested by emailing email@example.com or calling 650-599-1234 or 800-339-0761.
If you have an in-person appointment scheduled, we ask that you read and follow the guidelines below:
- Not fully vaccinated visitors and clients are required to wear a face covering in County facilities. If you don’t have a mask, call us ahead of time, and we’ll bring one to the door for you.
- Fully vaccinated visitors and clients are not required to wear a face covering by self-attesting that they are fully vaccinated.
- Save time and submit documents safely on the MySamCERA member portal or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before your appointment.
- We’ve placed sanitizing stations at the entrance to our office and encourage all visitors and employees to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit.
- If you or anyone in your household has been ill within the past two weeks, please let us know so we can reschedule your appointment. As an alternative, a telephone or video appointment can be scheduled, as well.
As of June 15th our office hours are:
Monday – Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: (650) 599-1234 or (800) 339-0761
- Fax: (650) 591-1488
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 100 Marine Parkway, Suite 125, Redwood City, CA 94065