Location: Online Webcast
Participants will gain a better understanding of the estate
planning process. They will learn about an easy three-step
process to set up an estate plan. In addition, this course will
help simplify terminology used by financial planning and legal
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all
registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Discuss important reasons for estate planning
- Determine ways property can be transferred upon death
- Recognize important features of wills
- Identify methods that avoid probate
- Discuss the various ways assets can be titled
How to Register:
County & Court Employees:
Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your
annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees:
Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or
experience any issues, email email@example.com with
the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.