Location: (updated 3/16/20) Online Webcast
Participants will gain a better understanding of the importance
of wills and trusts in estate planning, focusing on understanding
probate and estate taxation in order to set up and manage trusts
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all
registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Explain the reasons for setting up wills and trusts
- Review the many ways an estate can be transferred
- Describe seven essential objectives a will can accomplish
- Determine seven common reasons to establish a trust
- Analyze many different types of trusts including: living,
family, charitable, life insurance,testamentary, and other trusts
Louise Wen, CFP® has always had a passion for helping others
understand complex financial topics. Before joining Financial
Knowledge in 2014, she helped clients improve their finances
through financial literacy classes as well as private coaching at
non-profits and community organizations.
How to Register:
Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your
annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees:
Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience
any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of
the class that you would like to attend.