Building Your Wealth
Location: Online Webcast
Participants who attend this course will learn key concepts in building wealth, planning for retirement, and understand common investment options.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Investigate how to build wealth
- Perform a retirement savings calculation
- Evaluate the role of social security
- Review the features of retirement plans
- Analyze the basics of money market, bond, stock, mutual fund and other investments
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.