Creating and Managing Wills and Trusts
Location: 100 Marine Parkway – Suite 160, Redwood City, CA 94065
Time: 10:00 am
Participants will gain a better understanding of the importance of wills and trusts in estate planning, focusing on understanding probate and estate taxation in order to set up and manage trusts more effectively.
- Explain the reasons for setting up wills and trusts
- Review the many ways an estate can be transferred
- Describe seven essential objectives a will can accomplish
- Determine seven common reasons to establish a trust
- Analyze many different types of trusts including: living, family, charitable, life insurance,testamentary, and other trusts
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.