Creating and Managing Wills and Trusts
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Participants will gain a better understanding of the importance of wills and trusts in estate planning, focusing on understanding probate and estate taxation in order to set up and manage trusts more effectively.
- Explain the reasons for setting up wills and trusts
- Review the many ways an estate can be transferred
- Describe seven essential objectives a will can accomplish
- Determine seven common reasons to establish a trust
- Analyze many different types of trusts including: living, family, charitable, life insurance,testamentary, and other trusts
Keith Dorney, CFP® has been an instructor with Financial Knowledge since the year 2000. Conducting personal finance seminars is a natural extension of his previous career helping NFL players with financial planning. His years of experience and engaging smile make his classes truly enjoyable.