Creating and Managing Wills and Trusts (Online)
Location: Online Webinar
Participants will gain a better understanding of the importance of wills and trusts in estate planning, focusing on understanding probate and estate taxation in order to set up and manage trusts more effectively.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Explain the reasons for setting up wills and trusts
- Review the many ways an estate can be transferred
- Describe seven essential objectives a will can accomplish
- Determine seven common reasons to establish a trust
- Analyze many different types of trusts including: living, family, charitable, life insurance,testamentary, and other trusts
Keith Dorney, CFP® has been an instructor with Financial Knowledge since the year 2000. Conducting personal finance seminars is a natural extension of his previous career helping NFL players with financial planning. His years of experience and engaging smile make his classes truly enjoyable.
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.