Developing Effective Budgeting and Spending Habits (Online)
Location: Online Webinar
The online class is recommended for those who wish to develop more effective ways to budget and spend money. Participants who attend this course will learn how to make better spending decisions and stay on track with all their financial goals.
- Learn how to set up a personalized monthly budget
- Examine common spending traps and how to avoid them
- Develop a plan to better monitor your spending
- Uncover easy and creative ways to save
- Discuss the importance of setting up an emergency reserve fund
Andrea Roland, CFP® has been in the financial services industry for nearly 20 years. Originally from New Zealand, her world experiences and zest for life make for an engaging and entertaining class experience.