The Estate Planning Process
(formerly Estate Planning: Understanding the Basics)
Location: Online Webcast
Participants will gain a better understanding of the estate planning process. They will learn about an easy three-step process to set up an estate plan. In addition, this course will help simplify terminology used by financial planning and legal professions.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Discuss important reasons for estate planning
- Determine ways property can be transferred upon death
- Recognize important features of wills
- Identify methods that avoid probate
- Discuss the various ways assets can be titled
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.