Estate Planning – Understanding the Basics
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Participants will gain a better understanding of the estate planning process. They will learn about an easy three-step process to set up an estate plan. In addition, this course will help simplify the terminology used by the financial planning and legal professions.
- Discuss important reasons for estate planning
- Determine ways property can be transferred upon death
- Recognize important features of wills
- Identify methods that avoid probate
- Discuss the various ways assets can be titled
Keith Dorney, CFP® has been an instructor with Financial Knowledge since the year 2000. Conducting personal finance seminars is a natural extension of his previous career helping NFL players with financial planning. His years of experience and engaging smile make his classes truly enjoyable.