Financial Planning for Retirees
Location: 100 Marine Parkway – Suite 160, Redwood City, CA 94065
Individuals who attend this course will be empowered to better manage retirement with detailed information about: retirement income, long term care, social security benefits, annuities and estate planning decisions.
Recommended for this who are already in retirement or planning to retire within the next three years.
- Recognize tax implications of distributions from employer retirement plans and individual retirement accounts
- Examine options around retirement account rollovers
- Discover Social Security benefits and eligibility
- Review long term care policy features
- Apply strategies to manage a retirement portfolio
- Assess risk tolerance
- Identify option when it comes to reverse mortgages
- Discover the benefits of funeral pre-planning
- Differentiate important features of five different types of annuities
- Identify features for inclusion in senior home remodels
- Ascertain estate planning tips for executors and beneficiaries
- Discuss many current senior scams and how to avoid them
- Evaluate steps you should take when choosing financial professionals
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.