Financial Planning for Your Future (Online)
Location: (updated 3/16/20) Online Webcast
Participants will learn how to set financial goals, create a savings plan, and plan for financial independence.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Set up and effectively use a spending plan
- Calculate savings needed to achieve goals
- Assess the power of compounding
- Calculate the money needed to save each year for a secure retirement
- Compare the two types of IRAs
- Learn the fundamentals of investing
- Explore tips and resources for early financial independence planning
Keith Dorney, CFP® has been an instructor with Financial Knowledge since the year 2000. Conducting personal finance seminars is a natural extension of his previous career helping NFL players with financial planning. His years of experience and engaging smile make his classes truly enjoyable.
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.