How to Achieve Your Financial Goals
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Discover the elements of effective goal setting and establish a plan to achieve them. Learn tips on how to manage multiple goals, invest appropriately and the effect inflation can have on those savings and investments.
- Utilize steps to turn goals into reality successfully
- Set effective SMART goals
- Establish a step-by-step plan of action
- Learn to develop a savings plan for each goal
- Evaluate the impact of inflation on savings and investments
- Generate additional cash flow for accelerated goal achievement
- Learn about appropriate investments for each goal
- Develop habits and systems that perpetuate success
- Discover tips for successful goal management
Andrea Roland, CFP® has been in the financial services industry for nearly 20 years.