How to Achieve Your Financial Goals
Location: Online Webcast
Learn how to set goals, make plans, and follow through on those plans for financial and life success. Interactive exercises and thought-provoking questions will encourage participants to adopt and maintain the habits that will make their dreams a reality.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Utilize steps to turn goals into reality successfully
- Set effective SMART goals
- Establish a step-by-step plan of action
- Learn to develop a savings plan for each goal
- Evaluate the impact of inflation on savings and investments
- Generate additional cash flow for accelerated goal achievement
- Learn about appropriate investments for each goal
- Develop habits and systems that perpetuate success
- Discover tips for successful goal management
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.