How to Choose Financial Professionals
Location: Online Webcast
Participants will gain important skills to better screen and select financial advisors/planners, portfolio managers, brokers and brokerage firms, tax professionals, attorneys, insurance agents, and financial institutions.
- Learn the essential questions to ask before selecting a financial professional and financial institution
- Identify the ways financial professionals get compensated
- Compare brokerage firms and other financial institutions
- Determine what level of service is needed
- Understand the different types of tax professionals
- Discover red flags when choosing financial professionals and financial institutions
- Discuss the meaning and requirements for various professional credentials
- Discover how to perform background checks on financial professionals and institutions
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.