How to Invest $25 a Paycheck
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Recommended for those who would like greater knowledge of various savings and investing vehicles, and the ability to evaluate options based on investment characteristics, account features, and costs.
Participants will gain important skills in analyzing their current financial resources, discovering many ways small amounts can be invested in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange traded funds and setting up a plan of action for achieving all their financial goals.
- Identify how to invest small amounts in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange traded funds
- Discuss how to buy stocks and bonds directly without broker commissions
- Compare the pros and cons of investing in mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks
- Evaluate investment risk and return potential
- Understand the different investment accounts available to beginning investors
Andrea Roland, CFP® has been in the financial services industry for nearly 20 years. Originally from New Zealand, her world experiences and zest for life make for an engaging and entertaining class experience.