How to Research and Select Stocks
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Recommended for those who desire detailed information on how to make more informed stock selections. Participants will gain an understanding of how to research, study, and invest in stocks.
- Learn what factors to include in your written stock selection policy
- Discover various elements that make up a diversified stock portfolio
- Identify key ratios used to analyze a stock’s value
- Learn key stock selection strategies used by analysts and professionals
- Uncover major mistakes many investors make when investing in stocks
Andrea Roland, CFP® has been in the financial services industry for nearly 20 years. Originally from New Zealand, her world experiences and zest for life make for an engaging and entertaining class experience.