Investing in Real Estate
Location: Room 101, 455 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Find out why people invest in real estate
- Recognize the different types of real estate investing and the strategies
- Understand important considerations for finding an investment property
- Learn the key factors in flipping a property profitably
- Explore considerations in buy and hold properties
- Understand how to calculate cash flow
- Identify the different types of indirect real estate investing
- Learn how real estate investment trusts work
- Explore factors in evaluating real estate mutual funds
- Discover the pros and cons of real estate limited partnerships!
This course is recommended for first time real estate investors who desire a general overview of important considerations and calculations prior to purchasing property.