Investing in Real Estate
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Participants attending this course will develop a general understanding of real estate investing. By working through course exercises, participants will be better able to make decisions investing in real estate.
- Recognize the different types of real estate investing and the strategies
- Understand important considerations for finding an investment property
- Learn the key factors in flipping a property profitably
- Explore considerations in buy and hold properties
- Identify the different types of indirect real estate investing
Louise Wen, CFP® has always had a passion for helping others understand complex financial topics. Before joining Financial Knowledge in 2014, she helped clients improve their finances through financial literacy classes as well as private coaching at non-profits and community organizations.