Investing in Real Estate
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Participants attending this course will develop a general understanding of real estate investing. By working through course exercises, participants will be better able to make decisions investing in real estate.
- Recognize the different types of real estate investing and the strategies
- Understand important considerations for finding an investment property
- Learn the key factors in flipping a property profitably
- Explore considerations in buy and hold properties
- Identify the different types of indirect real estate investing
Keith Dorney, CFP® has been an instructor with Financial Knowledge since the year 2000. Conducting personal finance seminars is a natural extension of his previous career helping NFL players with financial planning. His years of experience and engaging smile make his classes truly enjoyable.