Managing Student Loan Debt
Location: Online Webcast
Get a better understanding of student loans and how to pay them off with key strategies and sources using interactive exercises and discussions. Recommended for those who have student loan debt and wish to pay it off as efficiently and inexpensively as possible.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Helpful steps to payoff student loans
- Review the types of federal student loans
- Distinguish between forbearance and deferment
- Describe Federal Loan repayment options
- Identify helpful education-related tax benefits
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.