Money 101: Developing Smart Money Habits
Location: Online Webcast
The online class is recommended for those who wish to develop more effective ways to budget and spend money. Participants who attend this course will learn how to make better spending decisions and stay on track with all their financial goals.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Learn how to set up a personalized monthly budget
- Examine common spending traps and how to avoid them
- Develop a plan to better monitor your spending
- Uncover easy and creative ways to save
- Discuss the importance of setting up an emergency reserve fund
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.