Location: Online Webcast
Participants will learn how to make better spending decisions, get out of debt, build and maintain a good credit record and stay on track with their financial goals.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Construct and prioritize a set of realistic financial goals
- Utilize a spending plan to forecast and track monthly expenditures
- Avoid common spending traps that hinder successful goal achievement
- Uncover easy and creative ways to save
- Understand the importance of establishing an emergency fund
- Learn how to whittle down credit card and other debt quickly
- Discover how to stay out of debt and develop wise credit habits
- Identify important credit card terms used in disclosure statements and agreements
- Review current credit reporting laws
- Assess the meaning of credit scores and how they are compiled
- Learn how to correct mistakes on your credit report
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.