Organizing and Managing Your Finances
Location: 455 County Center – Room 101, Redwood City, CA 94063
Learn how to better organize your financial data, allowing for more accurate projections, efficient management, and a better understanding of the overall financial picture.
- Practice necessary steps to effectively organize and manage finances
- Learn what paperwork documentation to discard, what to keep and for how long
- Assess and modify current finances using free or subscription online app services, standalone software, or your own customized spreadsheet
- Calculate how much to save monthly for each financial goal
- Set up and effectively use a spending chart
- Discuss how to save more money and accumulate more wealth
- Understand credit scoring and how to improve your credit score
- Determine what life changes dictate an update to your financial paperwork
Louise Wen, CFP® has always had a passion for helping others understand complex financial topics. Before joining Financial Knowledge in 2014, she helped clients improve their finances through financial literacy classes as well as private coaching at non-profits and community organizations.
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.