Organizing and Managing Your Finances
Location: Online Webcast
Date: Wednesday, 9/27/23
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Learn how to better organize your financial data, allowing for more accurate projections, efficient management, and a better understanding of the overall financial picture.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Practice necessary steps to effectively organize and manage finances
- Learn what paperwork documentation to discard, what to keep and for how long
- Assess and modify current finances using free or subscription online app services, standalone software, or your own customized spreadsheet
- Calculate how much to save monthly for each financial goal
- Set up and effectively use a spending chart
- Discuss how to save more money and accumulate more wealth
- Understand credit scoring and how to improve your credit score
- Determine what life changes dictate an update to your financial paperwork
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.
Retired Members: To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the name and date for the class(es) you would like to attend.