Planning for Long Term Care and Aging
Location: 455 County Center - Room 101, Redwood City, CA 94063
Gain knowledge to make more informed decisions when considering long term care options and facing aging issues.
- Uncover important characteristics for healthy aging
- Effectively address the most common concerns about aging
- Review projected costs for medical care and long-term care
- Define what Medicare insurance does and does not cover
- Understand the different ways to pay for long term care
- Learn about strategies for self-funding the cost of care
- Assess long term care insurance policies for essential features
- Review the Medicaid program and its strict eligibility requirements concerning income and assets
- Evaluate the care, amenities, and costs associated with continuing care, assisted living, and nursing home facilities
- Identify crucial guidelines when researching eldercare facilities
Louise Wen, CFP® has always had a passion for helping others understand complex financial topics. Before joining Financial Knowledge in 2014, she helped clients improve their finances through financial literacy classes as well as private coaching at non-profits and community organizations.
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.