Planning for Long Term Care and Aging
Location: Online Webcast
Gain knowledge to make more informed decisions when considering long term care options and facing aging issues.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of this class.
- Uncover important characteristics for healthy aging
- Effectively address the most common concerns about aging
- Review projected costs for medical care and long-term care
- Define what Medicare insurance does and does not cover
- Understand the different ways to pay for long term care
- Learn about strategies for self-funding the cost of care
- Assess long term care insurance policies for essential features
- Review the Medicaid program and its strict eligibility requirements concerning income and assets
- Evaluate the care, amenities, and costs associated with continuing care, assisted living, and nursing home facilities
- Identify crucial guidelines when researching eldercare facilities
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.