Retirement Planning for All Ages
Location: Online Webcast
Working professionals at any stage in their career can get better-prepared for retirement with this class. Participants will be able to assess their current financial situation, estimate their retirement needs, and create an investment strategy for meeting those needs.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Discover the key factors for a prosperous retirement
- Identify the major obstacles to overcome when planning for retirement
- Plan more effectively for the impact of inflation
- Estimate the amount of annual income needed in retirement
- Determine whether you are on-track financially for retirement
- Calculate the money needed to be saved each year until retirement
- Compare the different types of IRAs
- Complete a personalized risk tolerance survey
- Explain important portfolio management strategies for retirees
- Review tax implications of distributions from employer retirement accounts
- Uncover ten crucial retiree secrets to successful retirement planning
How to Register:
County & Court Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.