Retirement Planning for All Ages
Location: 100 Marine Parkway - Suite 160, Redwood City, CA 94065
Gain knowledge to make more informed decisions when considering long term care options and facing aging issues.
- Discover the key factors for a prosperous retirement
- Identify the major obstacles to overcome when planning for retirement
- Plan more effectively for the impact of inflation
- Estimate the amount of annual income needed in retirement
- Determine whether you are on-track financially for retirement
- Calculate the money needed to be saved each year until retirement
- Compare the different types of IRAs
- Complete a personalized risk tolerance survey
- Explain important portfolio management strategies for retirees
- Review tax implications of distributions from employer retirement accounts
- Uncover ten crucial retiree secrets to successful retirement planning
Keith Dorney, CFP® has been an instructor with Financial Knowledge since the year 2000. Conducting personal finance seminars is a natural extension of his previous career helping NFL players with financial planning. His years of experience and engaging smile make his classes truly enjoyable.
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.