Smart Strategies for Your Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan
Location: 455 County Center, Room 101 – Redwood City
Those who desire a greater ability to make informed investment decisions about their employer sponsored retirement plan. Participants will gain an understanding of how the 457 Plan can be a powerful vehicle for retirement.
- Discover important retirement plan features concerning enrollment, contributions, plan rule changes, matching, and vesting
- Learn how to factor in the impact of inflation when planning for retirement
- Evaluate the ramifications of plan rollovers, transfers, and distributions
- Define mutual fund terminology and fund types
- Avoid common retirement plan investing mistakes
Louise Wen, CFP® has always had a passion for helping others understand complex financial topics. Before joining Financial Knowledge in 2014, she helped clients improve their finances through financial literacy classes as well as private coaching at non-profits and community organizations.