Successful Retirement Living
Location: (updated 3/10/20) Online Webcast
Participants will be able to plan for a successful transition from work life into a comfortable and secure retirement.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Plan out the goals desired for retirement
- Assess important retirement income sources
- Discuss how Social Security benefits are calculated
- Identify annuities and key selection criteria
- Assess retirement income needs and expenses
- Review how to manage a dynamic retirement portfolio
- Prepare to make more-informed decisions about healthcare, long-term care, and aging issues
Andrea Roland, CFP® has been in the financial services industry for nearly 20 years. Originally from New Zealand, her world experiences and zest for life make for an engaging and entertaining class experience.
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.