Successful Retirement Living
Location: Online Webcast
Date: Tuesday, 12/5/23
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Participants will be able to plan for a successful transition from work life into a comfortable and secure retirement.
Course materials and instructions will be emailed to all registered members 1-2 days before the date of the class.
- Plan out the goals desired for retirement
- Assess important retirement income sources
- Discuss how Social Security benefits are calculated
- Identify annuities and key selection criteria
- Assess retirement income needs and expenses
- Review how to manage a dynamic retirement portfolio
- Prepare to make more-informed decisions about healthcare, long-term care, and aging issues
How to Register:
County Employees: Register on LMS via OKTA. This class can count toward your annual 20-hour training target!
Court, Mosquito District & Library Employees: Register on LMS here. If you do not have access or experience any issues, email email@example.com with the name and date of the class that you would like to attend.
Retired Members: To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the name and date for the class(es) you would like to attend.