Skip to main content

How to Update Your Address


Active Members

Active members must use Workday to update their contact information.  

Retired and Inactive Members

Retired and inactive members should submit an Address Change Form to SamCERA. If you are unable to download or print the form, contact SamCERA to have a form mailed to you.

You can download the Address Change Form on the Member Forms page.